Thank you for your interest in applying for an FASD Support Group subsidy. The purpose of these subsidies is to bring together families/caregivers and individuals experiencing FASD in a supportive environment. These subsidies will be used to create new, or build upon current support group activities.
Details of this project can be found here.
Application Details for Cycle 1 (Fall 2018-2019)
• Applicants can apply for a subsidy up to $4,500.
• Applications are due by Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at noon.
• Interest applicants can download the funding application package:
• Pour des formulaires de demande en français, veuillez envoyer un courriel à TSAFsupport@nexussante.ca.
Timelines for the Cycle 1 (Fall 2018-March 2019)
• The deadline to apply for the first cycle is Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at noon.
• Successful applicants will be notified on November 7, 2018.
• Funds must be spent by March 31, 2019.
• Activities must be completed by March 31, 2019.
Information regarding a second cycle of subsidies will be released in early 2019.
Here are some documents to help you apply:
• Guidelines for FASD Support Groups Subsidies.
• Questions / FAQs.
• A webinar and teleconference is scheduled for Thursday, October 11, 2018 at noon and a recorded version will be linked to this page and available for future reference.
For support with your application, please contact:
Angela Geddes, FASD Project Coordinator
1-800-397-9567 x 2292
Funding provided by the Government of Ontario